Version 2.0 is finished
Well, if you want to play it, just download the .zip file by pressing the "download" button to the right.
How to make your very own card game:
1. Print the file with the cards you want on thick paper (drawing carton works fine, but is a bit expensive). Do not print the "Print_Back.jpg" file. You will need this one later.
2. Now print the "Print_Back.jpg" file on the backsides of the just printed and UNcuted cards.
3 Now it's getting tricky: Cut out the cards at the gray lines. I highly recomend using a paper guillotine for it, because it's much easier to get the cards in the same shape.
Here's a photo of my set: [link]
Added Dorn, Neera and Rasaad.
Print_1A-3A.jpg - Containing the cards 1A to 3A
Print_3B-5B.jpg - Containing the cards 3B to 5B
Print_5C-7C.jpg - Containing the cards 5C to 7C
Print_7D-8D.jpg - Containing the cards 7D to 8D and four blank cards
Print_Alt.jpg - Containing the cards 2C, 3D, 5B, 7C and 8B with alternative portraits and quotes and four blank cards
Print_Back.jpg - Containing a backside graphic
Print_Blank.jpg - Containing nine blank cards
Print_BGEE.jpg - Containing the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition characters Dorn, Neera and Rasaad and six blank cards
Print_Extra.jpg - Containing the unnumbered bonus cards Amelyssan, Boo, Irenecus, Kagain, Montaron, Nalia, Quayle, Skie and Solar
1A - Eldoth
1B - Garrick
1C - Haer'Dalis
1D - Safana (I know, she's not a bard, but I had to put in someone)
2A - Aerie
2B - Tiax
2C - Viconia
2D - Yeslik
3A - Branwen (Yes, she is not a druid. I know.)
3B - Cernd
3C - Faldorn
3D - Jaheira
4A - Khalid
4B - Korgan
4C - Sarevok
4D - Shar-Teel
5A - Dynaheir
5B - Edwin
5C - Xan
5D - Xzar
6A - Ajantis
6B - Anomen (not a Paladin but close enough)
6C - Mazzy (see Anomen)
6D - Keldorn
7A - Coran (Also not a ranger but still close enough. You know, he's a archer and stuff)
7B - Kivan
7C - Minsc
7D - Valygar
8A - Alora
8B - Imoen
8C - Jan
8D - Yoshimo
All portraits, all characters, the Baldur's Gate series and the Baldur's Gate Logo (c) to BioWare
~ THE GAME RULES ~
Happy Families/ Go Fish/ Quartett - [link]
1. Shuffle the cards.
2. Every player gets the same ammount of cards. If some cards a left over, put them in the middle of the table.
3. Every player takes his cards in the order he got them into his hands.
4. Decide who goes first.
5. The first one picks a category: Strenght, Dexterety, Constetution, Intellegence, Wisdom or Charisma.
6. Every player says the value of the chosen category of his most upper card.
7. The one with the highest value gets the most upper card (the one the value was announced) of the other players.
8. The player who got the lowest value, starts a new round (Choose category, say value, highest card wins)
9. The player who has all cards in the end, wins.
In case of a sting:
- The players who are in a sting (have the same value) put there cards in the middle of the tabble.
- The player who first says "sting" chooses a new category.
- Now the players who got in the sting say the value of the next card in there deck.
- The one with the higher value gets the card that lost the round and the cards in the middle of the table.
In case that cards are left over at the start of the game:
- The player who wins the first round, gets the cards in the middle of the table.
Some strengh values are 18/xx. In case of a sting, the number behind the "/" counts. Keep in mind that Sarevoks "18/00" actually means "18/100".