Please read this before you leave a comment, Thank you
Can you make a Trotting Icon/ Clapping Icon for me?
- No. I made so many of them already, they are getting on my nerves. But if you want one, please check out #ClappingPonyIcons. There is a list of people who take requests and commissions. -
Do you take requests?
- I currently only take requests for Baldur's Gate fanart, that *excludes* ponies, especially your pony oc's. And I also take NSFW requests, but *only* on my NSFW blog. Commissions are currently closed. -
Thank you for the watch/ fav/ llama!
- You are most welcome, but please understand that I get a ton of these comments every day and it's very timeconsuming to answer all of these. So please understand when I won't response to these comments. -
Please check out my art/ gallery!
- How about... no? I take a glimpse at everyone's gallery who adds me to their watch anyway. If it appeals to me, you will notice. -
Can we be friends?
- You cannot decide to be friends so no.
How do I animate?
- Ask google.
How do I use your icons in commentaries?
- First, you need to be a premium member for this (as far as I know).
Second, click on the "Add Media" button below the commentary window.
Three, choose icon.
What art program and tools do you use?
- Paint Tool Sai for digital drawing, Gimp for naming. When I draw traditionally, I use Faber Castel HB pencils, Faber Castel Colour Grip 2000 crayons and GEO College Pogment Liners for inking.
I used your base/ template!
If I disabled the comments on one of these bases or templates, that means that I don't want to know when you used it. So don't even bother leaving a link here, I won't click it anyway.
Thank you very much for reading this ~